Thursday, January 17, 2008

200

That's the number of visitors this blog has had in the last few months since I began to blog.
Not too bad, huh?
I want to thank you all for your comments, and even just for coming by, for a moment anyway, and looking at my photos. I appreciate to know that you like the pictures, and the suggestions are always welcome.
The comments, of course, are still welcome! As well as suggestions, which are always nice. I'm wondering which pictures have been your favorites, to post more on those topics. So if you could comment and let me know, that would be great.
Thanks for your support! Keep on taking pictures!
Love, Estrelleta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST!!

I like the random pics, but in fact, I like ALL the pics you take (that's not very helpful is it?? ;])
Love you!

Unknown said...

Laura: Jt's Tia. LOVED you pictures. Keep at it, you have a very artistic eye. Un beso.