Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hi!

Hi! This is Estrelleta.
I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog for myself for a long time, okay, four months. The whole reason I didn't do it right away was because I knew that I would be away most of the summer, and, well, creating a blog and directly abandoning it (not to mention forgetting my password) is not the best of starts. Also, I didn't know if I would always have much to say. What can I tell other people that they don't already know?
Looking through my pictures I realized that one of my passions, photography, is an excellent subject for a blog. So, I hope that you like my photos, and if you don't, too bad. I'll be publishing my favorite pictures. Later on, if somebody wants me to, I can also publish my worst pictures and explain what went wrong, or give some simple tips to improve your photography skills.
Anyway, look around and enjoy!

2 comments:

Adasa Aeneas said...

Bienvenida al mundo Blogger... ya verás que esto engancha... ups, no quiero decir que yo lo esté jajaja!! A mi me gusta mucho, puedes poner lo que quieras en cada momento, porque es tuyo. Pues nada, que tengas un buen comienzo con tu blog, y acuérdate de nosotros los que te leemos. Un beso muy fuerte!

Adasita

Adasa Aeneas said...

Ahh por cierto!!! soy la primens!! jajaja